Located on the River Garry, at the northern end of the Pass of Killicrankie, will you dare make the Soldier’s Leap?
This site is primarily used for cliff jumping. Your canyon session here will be based around the same area in a calm section of the river. There are different types of jumps all around the gorge ranging from 5-10ft making your way up to the top jump at just under 40ft!
Will you make it to the top jump or will your nerves get the better of you???
Canyoning & Gorge Walking Duration:
½ Day – 3 hours
Full day – 6 hour
- Summer and Winter -10am and 1pm
(Timings may vary – check booking confirmation)
- Swimsuit / Shorts & t-shirt to wear under wetsuit (as you will get wet!)
- Footwear that can get wet e.g. old trainers (no flip-flops as they will be no use in the canyon!!!)
- We do not recommend valuables be brought along (i.e. passports, travelers cheques, jewellery etc)
- No responsibility is taken for clients' belongings.
- Minimum age is 10 years
Canyoning & Gorge Walking Equipment supplied:
- All Canyoning and Gorge Walking equipment
- Wetsuit + Wetsuit Jacket
- Buoyancy Aid
- A fully qualified guide will be with you to guide you safely through the canyon
- For the majority of our trips, we will meet at our Centre in Grandtully. (Please follow directions that are sent out with your confirmation.
Canyoning & Gorge Walking Cancellation Policy:
- Trips may be cancelled due to weather conditions or river conditions.
- We will do our best to keep the site that you booked for, however, The canyon site will be determined on the day by the guide.
- £45 per person (for half day)
This includes all safety equipment and instruction.
- Please contact us for full day prices (this varies according to group numbers)
- Group Discounts available.
- Please call 07521 697048 if you are unsure about client suitability.
- Canyoning and Gorge Walking Vouchers are also available, email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org